Once a booking has been made, it is binding on the customer. The booking fee for each of the cottages is €200. The booking fee for Villa Laxvarpet is €480. The final payment must be made 42 days (six weeks) before the rental period begins. Tenants must be at least 18 years of age.
Any additional relating services such as cleaning must be paid 30 days before the rental period begins. A fee of €10 per day is charged for pets.
If a booking is made later than 42 days (six weeks) before the rental period begins, the entire payment must be made immediantly after booking.
Pets are not permitted on Katashäll (Kortasskär) island, as the area is part of a nature reserve. At the other locations, pets are allowed subject to advance special permission. Pets are not allowed in the bedrooms or in the attics.
Smoking is absolutely forbidden indoors and on the terraces.
Reimbursement for material damage
Customers are liable to cover the cost of any material damage directly caused by them to the site or furnishings.
Complaints relating to the booking and condition of the location must be made immediately when they are noticed.
We reserve the right to make changes to the prices.
- Unless otherwise agreed, Villa Laxvarpet, Dalen and the Grandma´s Cottage are available from 4 pm on the day of arrival and until 12 noon on the day of departure.
- The time of arrival and departure for Katashäll and Lilla Nätiholmen islands is agreed separately.
- The number of tenants may not exceed the specified number of beds per lodging. Tents or caravans are not allowed at the cottages without permission.
- Tenants must bring their own bed linen and towels. Sleeping bags are not allowed.
- Bed linen and towels are also available for rent in Grandma’s cottage, Dalen and Villa Laxvarpet; the price is €15 per set.
- Tenants in the cottages and in Villa Laxvarpet are responsible for cleaning during their stay and at the end of their stay. Final cleaning can be ordered as an additional service only for Villa Laxvarpet. This must be done when placing the booking for Villa Laxvarpet.
- Tenants are responsible for disposal of waste in the waste bins in the yard. All the cottages and Villa Laxvarpet have their own compost bin for biowaste. Tenants on Katashäll and Lilla Nätiholmen islands must being their waste to Rosk´n Rolls waste stations either at Sturjon or Tirmo.
- When leaving, tenants must return the keys as agreed.
- We reserve the right to charge a cleaning fee of €150 if the villa or cottage is not cleaned when the tenants leave or is not in the same condition as it was in when the tenants began their stay. See more detailed cleaning instructions on site.
Terms of Cancellations
Cancellations must always be made in writing.
- If the booking is cancelled no later than 42 days (six weeks) before the rental period is due to begin, the booking fee will be returned minus a cancellation fee of € 50.
- In case of cancellation later than 42 days, the entire rent will be charged.
- The request for cancellation is deemed to have been approved once we have responded to the customer’s cancellation request.
- An exception to this is if the person placing the booking or someone close to them is suddenly taken ill or involved in an accident. In such cases, we kindly ask that a doctor’s certificate be provided when making the request for cancellation.
phone: +358 400 670 785
Phone: +35840 542 7503